Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What do you want on YOUR tombstone?

I’m planning on making some tombstone plushes for Monsterfest, and I’d like to know if any of you would be interested in one. They’ll be customizable! I’ll embroider your name (or whatever name you like) right there while you wait :)

tombstone plush

The picture above is of a small tombstone. There’s a loop on the back, so it can be attached to a keychain or be used as an ornament.

I’m planning on making these in three sizes, and each one will be a unique shape and design. The small ones are made from felt, and the medium and large will be made from fleece.
Small (2 or 3 inches tall, depending on design)
Medium (about 5 to 8 inches tall)
Large (a very huggable 12 to 15 inches tall)

Let me know if you’re interested in one. I'd like to know how many to bring to the show. I'll also have some up in my Etsy shop before Halloween.
See you at Monsterfest!

No comments: