Monday, November 28, 2011

Switching to Tumbler

Hello there.
I know I never update this blog. I'm sorry. I've been distracted by something shiny and new! Tumbler is the kind of blog I've been wishing for since I started posting on livejournal in high school. Not only can I write my own blog posts (and post my own pictures, links, videos, etc.) but I can also re-post things from other blogs. Instead of simply seeing what I'm doing, you can also see what is inspiring me and things I find interesting, and I think my personality is going to come through much easier than it does on a simple blog.

So this is my last post here on blogger. You can now find me at http://silentorchidstudio.tumblr.com/

Hope to see you all on Tumber!

1 comment:

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.