Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So, I got two wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. Justin was off of work, so he came with me (he's such a nice boyfriend!) It didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. I think it took longer for my mouth to get numb than it did to pull the teeth.

We went back to my house after the dentist and watched movies all afternoon...Better Off Dead (John Cusack!!) and Soultaker (one of my favorite MST3K episodes) We also saw Let the Right One In, a beautifully creepy Swedish vampire film. I highly recommend it!

I woke up today with my face feeling like a chipmunk...all swollen and puffy, but there's not as much pain as I would have expected. I think it feels better now than it did before I got them pulled...

I still have to eat soft food for a few days. So I'm living on ice cream, mashed potatoes, pudding, yogurt, and anything that doesn't require lots of chewing. This morning I warmed up a strawberry muffin with lots of butter, and it was soft and yummy!

I'm working on some new plushes for my Etsy shop, as well as a couple of custom orders. I'm hoping to have a few things finished and posted by the end of the week. Stay tuned for more updates.

No comments: