Monday, March 16, 2009

What's I've been up to lately

I haven't written in a while...I haven't felt good lately. My jaw has been killing me for a few months now, so I went to the dentist last week. I had a cavity (which he filled) but the real problem is my wisdom teeth. I went to a different office today and he said that he can't remove them (it isn't fully exposed or something) so I have an appointment on Wednesday to talk to an oral surgeon about removing them. I've never had surgery before, so I'm a little freaked. But if my jaw stops hurting, well...I'll happily do it.

In other news, I've been sewing, and sewing, and sewing for the last few weeks. I've had a ton of custom orders to fill, including my very first wholesale order! I'm also working on some things to add to my Etsy shop. New plushes, and some screen printed pins and patches. I think I'm also going to add some of my original art.

I'm working on my review of last weeks new comics. It should be up sometime tomorrow.

And it's only two weeks until my birthday, so while I was out today I bought myself an early birthday gift...Awesome cranberry red Converse One Star shoes from Target! They are so cute! They look like vintage track shoes :)

No comments: