Saturday, April 4, 2009

I can't believe I actually watched that...

Last night was Bad Movie Night at Fantasmo. Every year, for Fantasmo's anniversary show, we stay up all night watching really bad movies. The audience votes on the movies shown, which means people actually wanted to see some of these. This year's movies were...

Against the Dark - I didn't watch all of this. It stars Steven Seagal as a vampire hunter. I don't think I need to say any more. I watched the last thirty minutes, and this is what it did to me
bad movies rot your brain
Justin still looks happy...he was in the lobby for the whole movie.

Chopping Mall - A really fun 80s movie about mall security robots that go on a killing spree when some teenagers are trapped in the mall after hours.

Leprechaun 4: In Space - I had never seen a Leprechaun movie before, and now I know why.

The Thing with Two Heads - Honestly, I slept through a lot of this on.

Sssssss - 70s movie about a doctor who specializes in snakes, who figures out how to turn a human into a snake. He secretly gives his new assistant the serum. Goofy and weird, but I've seen worse.

Squirm - I love this movie! I'm so glad we ended the night on something I know from MST3K. You gonna be da worm face!

No comments: