Sunday, June 7, 2009

Awesome!

Another Fantasci has come and gone. It was so fun! I love our local fanboys :) My booth was between Zeno's Comics and the local Jedi group!

I had kind of a bad start to the day. I was rushing to get ready, and I had an accident. I had just taken a shower and the bathroom was wet and slippery. I was leaning on the sink, looking in the mirror, when my hand slipped and my face smacked into the medicine cabinet! OUCH!
There's a red lump on the bridge of my nose now. I'm just glad my glasses cover it up.
accident
Here's a picture of my table. I didn't sell much (very small croud...) but it was still fun!
fantasci booth 2
This is Justin, my Super Boyfriend, and helper for the day :)
Super-Boyfriend!
After the show, we took a short dinner break (Chinese food!) and relaxed for a while before heading back to the library for fantasmo movie night. We saw MST3K:The Movie, and Highlander. Lots of fun!

Now, to prepare for Monster Fest!

PS - I'm going to be updating my Etsy shop this week. So look for new plushes and prints to be listed soon.

No comments: